In short, rhinoplasty is a nose operation The following is information that is generally a matter of great concern for someone if you want to do nose surgery or rhinoplasty Pros and Cons of nose surgery
The PRO for nose surgery
- The angle and size of your nose will be improved for the better.
- Structural problems that limit breathing and cause congestion in the airways will be corrected
- Nose surgery can have a significant impact on your self-image and your confidence
The CONTRA for nose surgery
- Depending on the type of surgery, you may find a scar on your nose
- You may experience problems due to the operating material used
- It takes time to adjust to your new look
Are you the right candidate for rhinoplasty or nose surgery?
The following are the reasons that are generally the cause of someone doing nose surgery:
- The nose looks too big or too small
- The nose looks unsuitable compared to the overall facial composition
- The nose looks uneven or bent Having obstruction and respiratory disturbances Have a birthmark or mole on the nose
- Want to look more proportional nose look
The thing that is usually asked by your doctor about the nose surgery that you will live
- Stop smoking for at least 6 weeks before undergoing surgery to improve the healing process better
- Avoid taking aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs and some herbal medicines that can cause increased bleeding
- Regardless of the type of surgery that will be performed, the hydration process is very important before and after surgery
Risk of Rhinoplasty
Fortunately, the risk of significant complications from nose surgery is rare. But all surgical procedures have a certain level of risk.
The following are special risks to rhinoplasty
Damage to the skin due to wrapping or from grafted material which is exposed to thin skin on the nose nasal obstruction caused by swelling in the nose Injury to your septum, because of the structure that separates your nostrils Scars that are lifted at the base of the nose with an open approach